Saturday, March 14, 2009

I AM UNHAPPY!

Ok... some of you must be wondering why should i be unhappy right cos i got myself a new camera and mp3 player so i should be happily playing with them. Well... I shall rant on all about it here! My cam is working pretty fine but the thing that is making me flare up is the damn mp3 player. Why? cos i tried to put in songs since 1pm just now and the damn program says "no player connected" and the best part is, my mp3 has that charging/connect sign on and the light is on too. So i gave it some rest and i tried again and this time i uninstalled the program and pluged in the player again waiting for that "removeable hardware" thingy to detect but nothing came out! So i figured... no point installing the disk right cos if its dected, it will show.

Now i'm given two options:

1: Go to Baby's place and see if it works there
2: Go to Creative and ask whats wrong with it

well i had an option three but i decided not to think about it cos it might just make me more fed up.

3: Throw/hit the player (wait for a miricale to happen)


Im looking out of my window and the sky is half dark/half bright so i am wondering "is it gonna rain?" I think the weather is making me sleepy...