Friday, April 03, 2009

My blog has been so dead for the past few weeks cos ive been too lazy to post anything. Rach is back in town and im off to Thailand next week for Sonkrang in Chiang Mai! WoohOoo.... I cant wait to go there and shop and its been on my mind since like forever but the saddest part is i dont know how much allowance is my dad gonna give me to shop there. =(

I was chatting online with Rosa last night and she was telling me that she's still finding a place to rent so she was asking if she can rent one of my rooms. I talked to dad this morning about it and he was saying it sounds good but have to wait cos the other room is occupied with someone. I hope all goes well then at least i have company whenever im home cos the guy roommate that i have is practically like a ghost. Sometimes in a week i dont even see him in the hse but he's home and my hse isnt that big. He stays in his room all day and does practically everything in there but he's a working guy lah like in his 30s or 40s so we dont talk much. Wait actually... we dont even talk lah unless something spoil then i ask him if can fix or what happen.

Daddy is coming back soon i guess cos he called me and is getting me some stuff from Phils. Actually i kinda like it that my parents are overseas cos when they come back, i get more stuff which is way cheaper than Sg but then again very lonely lah.

I have made a wishlist which i die die must get/do....

1) Pass my freaking driving
2) Save up money to get that "oh so pretty... i want" Fendi Technocolour Logo which cost a freaking $1.5K
3) Holiday with Daddy to somewhere nice for a few days - bonding. ahahaha

*mummy/daddy please buy me the fendi technocolour logo bag. pretty pls. =)