Saturday, May 30, 2009

My face feels so refreshed after using the mask. I wish everyday my face would feel so soft and smooth. OMG! Now i feel so bimbo. I finally change my flight dats from 11 july-20 july to 26 june - 07 july and i'm so happy about it cos i'll be in Thailand for 12 long days and best still the date is coming sooner and sooner so that means S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G! YAY! But then again, there's another problem to be sloved... 12 days is really way way too long so i'm have a hard time to think of what i can do there. I dont know why but i just feel really excited for my trip maybe its because Baby is going too and its like a first holiday together. And may there be many more to come.

Now about school... there's so many that needs to be done and i dont know where should i start from. So many assginments and projects and i'm thinking how am i suppose to get about doing it. I have so many ideas that i want to share with my group mates but its like all they do is just say "ok, can" or just nodd their heads and not answer. And i'm afraid if i voice out, it might offend them. I know all these are common feelings when it comes to group work but i dont know why i just feel this way. Maybe its because in my mind i need to pass badly so i "die die" must do a good job for the projects/presentations. This is just so stressful.


What needs to be done :
  1. Food and Beverage Mgmt - proposal/menu : Half way

  2. Accounting And Financing : Its placed at the back of my head cos i hate numbers (gotta do sth about it)

  3. Communication Mgmt - Written, presentation slides : Not done yet cos i keep forgetting, gathering info

  4. Case Studies : Ermmm..... I cant even remember what's the topic about.

By looking at this, all i can say to myself is "I BETTER BUCK UP BIG TIME!"


Ok enough of school and more school i'm about to blog about something which somemore will go "huh? sure anot?" I'm currently very very interested in Foot Reflexlogy and i have not clue of what so ever why. I just think that its really cool that different parts of your sole and foot connects with different parts of your body and how some say it helps to keep you healthy. I recently went to this shop at Toa Payoh Central and tried this massage. Reasons to why i choose that shop was because for the past 2years everytime i pass by that place, its always full house so i wanted to try and see if its good. Secondly, i have never tried it before so i just wanted to satisfy my curosity.


So i went with Rosa for the 40 mintues - $28 and there's only one word which can describe it and its "WOW!" it felt like the best thing ever and it was so relaxing. Because of that, i've sort of become addicted to it. So for those who want a good foot massage and a cheap one go to Toa Payoh Central.